Login to Account Create an Account
MESS and MAMEUI 0.198 released
Posted 30 May 2018 - 03:57 AM
MESSUI has been axed, since all its functions can be performed by MAMEUI, and I no longer have time to look after 2 virtually identical products.
If you want MAMEUI to behave like your existing install of MESSUI, do the following things:
- copy mess.ini to mame.ini
- copy ini\mess.ini to ini\mame.ini
- copy MESS_g.ini to MAME_g.ini
- copy messui.ini to mameui.ini
- Start MAMEUI, click on View, Custom Filters, tick Arcade, click OK. Now it will be the same as MESSUI was.
Changelog for MAMEUI.
- If your roms have a checksum error or the wrong length, you'll get a warning messagebox when starting the game. Click OK to continue.
- Fixed a bug with filters... it wasn't possible to completely deactivate a filter.
- Added a few missing adjustments
- The mouse pointer will not be locked into the screen in windowed mode.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users