registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Apple II Save State - MESSUI - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Apple II Save State

* * - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

gc3

gc3

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts

I'm running apple II system with software games in the command-line version of mess (integrated with mame).  The question is how do I use save states running apple II system through the command-line of mess? Since it's a fully emulated keyboard and I had to press the scroll lock key to pause it. I would like to know how to save/load state using a bat file when running apple II or other computer systems with fully emulated keyboard using the command-line version of mess. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,324 posts

Core state/playback options

-state <slot>

Immediately after starting the specified game, will cause the save state in the specified <slot> to be loaded.

-[no]autosave

When enabled, automatically creates a save state file when exiting MAME and automatically attempts to reload it when later starting MAME with the same game. This only works for games that have explicitly enabled save state support in their driver. The default is OFF (-noautosave).

This came from the mamedev wiki.

http://docs.mamedev....ndline-all.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users