registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> PayPal Donate button - Raine - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

PayPal Donate button

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

mer-curious

mer-curious

Novice

• Members+
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Music, films, languages, videogames etc.

Hi, Tux. I was looking forward to make a small donation to Raine but there's no longer a "Donate" button in the page as it had before the server changed.

I'd like to know if it would be possible to restore the button to the main site (http://raine.1emulation.com/) to let people donate to the project.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Tux

Tux

Author of Raine

• Emulator Author
  • 191 posts
Keep your money ! :-)

greatxerox

greatxerox

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 6 posts
bonjour Tux et meilleurs voeux

Jets d'EF me demande si tu pouvais remettre la bannière d'Emu-France sur ton site

voilà voilà

bon courage pour la suite, Raine est éternel

EDIT: translation:
Tux hello and best wishes
Jets dE wonder if you could put the banner of Emu-France on your website
here here
good luck for the future, is eternal Raine

Edited by Robert, 16 January 2016 - 09:13 PM.
added translation

Tux

Tux

Author of Raine

• Emulator Author
  • 191 posts

I'll eventually think about it if I continue development, for now it's on hold. I just realized that it's becoming too big for me alone and it makes debuging sessions longer and longer, which is really annoying, and so the dev work is much less fun lately. So in these conditions there is not much point in putting back this banner.

It's likely raine will stop here, after 15 years it was not bad I would say. I would have loved to attract more developers so that things would have gone faster and that someone else takes the lead, but anyway it was not bad.

greatxerox

greatxerox

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 6 posts

hi Tux

Even if Raine is in "pause". i'd like to update the DAT  Raine 63.3 to the actual. please take a look on this zip.

http://www.emulab.it....php?category=2

thank you !

Tux

Tux

Author of Raine

• Emulator Author
  • 191 posts

Wrong topic for your dat, and I never used dat files so I can't help you here, sorry !

greatxerox

greatxerox

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 6 posts

it's ok, cmpro can create dats using the .exe :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users