registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> PS2 emulation unlocked for all PS3s - PS3 Hacks [/ps3] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

PS2 emulation unlocked for all PS3s

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Hard Core Rikki

Hard Core Rikki

Proud Fan

• Staff Members
  • 244 posts
  • Interests:Emulation. Among others.
The emulator included in the first batches of PS3s with hardware-based and software-based emulation of PS2 games just got unlocked and can now be used to run PS2 games on all PS3s running custom firmwares, including Slim ones.

Removal of this feature despite the PS3 being fully capable of running PS2 games raises again the question of strategic removal of advertised features in order to sell them back (as "HD collections", like with the Silent Hill one, whose mediocre quality was put to shame by PCSX2 junctioned with a widescreen-enabling hack).

Details
http://www.neogaf.co...ad.php?t=526722

Current compatibility
http://www.pshomebre...patibility_List

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
I've been reading about this. The tutorial to get it all working and set up sounds a bit clunky IMO. I'm going to wait until its been integrated hopefully into the next version of Multiman. I wonder if they'll find any hidden gems for full PSP emulation as well.

Reminds me... off topic, but does anybody know if any fully compatible PSP emulator for the PC was ever released or being worked on?

ploggy

ploggy

• Members+
  • 67 posts

PSP Games are now starting to be worked on too. I managed to convert Ultimate Ghosts'n Goblins but it runs too fast :P

overall compatibility is low but they have only just started :)

There are a few topics on it but I'll just point to this one.

http://www.ps3hax.ne...ead.php?t=54220

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users