1) MBX bank switching preliminary (use type '!')
2) Finally, added Retroclouds contribution for loading and saving Breakpoints. Sorry for taking so long!
3) Added debugger option (in menu) Break on Illegal Opcode
4) Added warm reset option - doesn't erase RAM before resetting.
5) Fix NEG opcode - was not setting C
Welcome to 1Emulation.comRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Classic99 v362 releasedTI99/4A
Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:27 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users