MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 04773: [Crash/Freeze] (midyunit.c) mkyawdim, mkyawdim2: Crash before OK
- 04847: [Interface] -video ddraw with 16-bit desktop causes crash
- 00501: [Crash/Freeze] (liberate.c) liberatr: Select any wave above
16 (19 or 22) and the game resets on the planet screen. (couriersud)
- 04834: [Graphics] All sets in batman.c, relief.c, shuuz.c,
thunderj.c: Missing or misplaced graphic elements (hap)
- 04843: [Crash/Freeze] feversoc: Black Screen (David Haywood)
- 04840: [Crash/Freeze] (xmen.c) xmen6p, xmen6pu: Crash after OK (hap)
- 04492: [Sound] (missile.c) missile, missile1, missile2: Imperfect
sound played for UFO and bomber attack. (couriersud)
- 04822: [Crash/Freeze] (cdi.c) All sets in cdi.c: Crash after OK (micko)
- 04835: [Graphics] (gsword.c) gsword, gsword2, josvolly: Graphics
and palette corruption (hap)
- 04829: [Save/Restore] (astrocde.c) gorf, gorfpgm1, gorfpgm1g:
Intermittent failure of autosave state function in gorf sets (hap)
- 04789: [Graphics] (megasys1.c) avspirit, monkelf: Missing sprites (hap)
- 04805: [DIP/Input] (seta.c) blandia, blandiap: Dip Default "Coin Mode 1"
now triggers freeplay (micko)
- 04804: [Crash/Freeze] (simpl156.c) candance, chainrec, charlien,
joemacr, joemacra, magdrop, magdropp, osman: Black Screen/Hang
(w/noted slowdown) (micko)
- 04823: [Gameplay] (dgpix.c) fmaniac3: game shows only white screen
after title (micko)
- 04807: [Crash/Freeze] (copsnrob.c) copsnrob: Hang/Freeze at boot (micko)
- 04833: [Sound] (labyrunr.c) tricktrp & clones: music is too fast (hap)
- 04828: [Documentation] (bfm_sc4.c) sc4crgc and clones: The correct
year of production is '2003'.
- 04827: [Documentation] (bfm_sc5.c) sc5dmine and clones: The correct
year of production is '2002'.
- 04776: [Crash/Freeze] (raiden2.c) xsedae: Crash after OK (hap)
- 04826: [DIP/Input] (alpha68k.c) gangwars, goldmedl, skyadvnt, skysoldr,
timesold and it's clones: starting button for P1 is always on, you
cannot use P1 inputs (hap)
- 01631: [Crash/Freeze] (superqix.c) sqixb2, perestro, perestrof: game
resets after starting game (hap)
- 04824: [Documentation] (cps2.c) xmvsfu1d: In-Game selftest fails on
program rom 3 & 4
- 04817: [Graphics] (batman.c) batman: missing, corrupted graphics (hap)
- 04815: [Documentation] (bfm_sc5.c) sc5crnjw and clones: The correct
year of production is '2004'.
- 04813: [Documentation] (arcadia.c) ar_airh ar_airh2: Missing
relationship (clone of...) between sets
- 04586: [DIP/Input] (gunbustr.c) gunbustr and clones: You cannot
insert coin (hap)
- 04588: [Sound] (gunbustr.c) gunbustr and clones: No Sound (hap)
- 04738: [Graphics] (playch10.c) pc_mman3, pc_ngai2, pc_ngai3, pc_pwbld,
pc_radr2: Graphics are messed up
- 04809: [Crash/Freeze] (redclash.c) All sets in redclash.c: Hang on Boot (hap)
- 04808: [DIP/Input] (exprraid.c) All sets in exprraid.c: Hang after coining up (hap)
- 04806: [Crash/Freeze] (ladybug.c) All sets in ladybug.c (except sraider):
Hang/Freeze at boot (hap)
- 04810: [Crash/Freeze] (aleck64.c) 11beat, hipai, mtetrisc, srmvs, starsldr,
twrshaft, vivdolls: Crash after OK (micko)
Don't optimize tms57002 on OS X PowerPC builds [Couriersud]
galspnbl.c: Add in missing button to Gals Pinball & Hot Pinball along
with misc documentation. [Brian Troha]
spbactn.c: Adjusted clock speeds based on OSCs actually on the PCB.
Added missing button and labeled buttons. Added dipswitch locations
and misc documentation. [Brian Troha]
Added NMI sound ACK mechanism to tecmo.c driver [Angelo Salese]
Misc documentation updates and typo fixes for neogeo.xml as well as
updates and a cleanup of neodrvr.c [Johnboy]
Fixed ffightj2 ROMs labels and locations, added pcb infos to
video\cps1.c [Team CPS-1]
Fixed mapping for mmatrixd (cps2) to allow in-game region switch to
work and renamed to a US set due to rom labels. Replaced Phoenix Set
xmvsfu1d (cps2) bad dumps with others which pass in-game rom tests.
timeplt.c: Added inputs to chkun and bikkuric, making them playable.
Corrected some off by one errors in DM01 dot matrix emulation, while
making it a bit more generic. Ultimately, it will plug into Scorpion
2 and 4 hardware. [James Wallace]
preliminary Toshiba TC8830F emulation [hap]
i8251: "reset" bit is only documented to revert to looking for a mode
byte, not reset the entire chip. [R. Belmont]
Preliminary Z8001 support [Christian Groessler]
Initial work in preparation for some modernization on the whole
megadriv.c file, starting with better splitting of actual drivers
(megadriv.c, megacd.c, mega32x.c, megasvp.c and megavdp.c).
More Z8001 work, M20 now passes memory test [Christian Grössler]
Fix for i286 preventing error 104 on ibm5170 [Carl]
Added PPC405GP to PPC cpu core [Lukasz Markowski]
Added custom DCR read/write handlers to PPC cpu core
gei.c: Refactored Trivia rom questions. Added misc documentation.
Added DSW locations to several sets. [Brian Troha]
This is phase 2 of the DMD changes, creating a new '5 dot' element to
make it more like the actual DM01 (which uses 5 by 7 blocks, but wires
them up row wise to a buffer, giving an unusual '65 dot row')
Z8001: Fix inb/outb @rX form. M20 PPI test now passes. [R. Belmont]
Correct labels for bcruzm12 and replaced overdumped rom from butasan
based on pcb pictures and observation [bonky0013, Tafoid]
Updating MAME drivers to use modern i8255 implementation instead of
the legacy one [Fabio Priuli]
z800x: Support for disassembly of Z8001 instructions
segas16b.c: Corrected the rom labels for the Japanese Cotton set and
added the Sega ID# for the rom board. [Tormod, The Dumping Union]
Small Konami update: [Mamesick]
* aliens.c : reverted wrong changes applied in 0.145u8.
* crimfght.c : reverted wrong changes applied in 0.145u8.
* vendetta.c : small cosmetic changes plus PCB components verified.
Z8001 has 16-bit wide I/O ports [R. Belmont, Christian Grössler]
68681: Timers start immediately; unlike counters they don't wait for a
start command. [R. Belmont]
Finally done the last part of the dotmatrix changes, which is to
create a dot by dot display mode. This makes the BFMDM01 emulation far
more straightforward, and should mean that anyone wanting a matrix can
call some combination of functions and make it work. [James Wallace]
info.c: added screen tags to xml output, so that it is possible to
easily identify which screens depend on optional devices (mostly of
use in MESS, for its slot options, but eventually handy for PC-based
arcades too) [Fabio Priuli]
Improved sound emulation in for pokey chip. Changed audio emulation to
emulate borrow 3 clock delay and proper channel reset. New frequency
only becomes effective after the counter hits 0. Emulation also treats
counters as 8 bit counters which are linked now instead of monolytic
16 bit counters. [Couriersud]
i386: IRET/Virtual 8086 mode fixes [Carl]
Added the alternative bios found on Gachagachamp, it appears to just
be recompiled. [smf]
Added the 700B01 bios, only the CRC is known. [smf]
Stop the elephant stage on Handle Champ from crashing, though other
graphics issues remain. [smf]
New Mega-Tech BIOS added. [El Barto]
Fix regression on POKEY device introduced in last commit. Fixed high
pass filters for POKEY. Added POKEYN device based on modern device.
Migrated bzone, ccastles and missile to use this device. [Couriersud]
Fixed random lfsr generation in pokey.c. This fixes MT00501 while
tempest is still starting up. [Couriersud]
Convert all remaining drivers to use the modern pokey device.
Emulated the protection(s) in lhzb2a, making it playable [Luca Elia]
mc68681: Fixed generation of spurious interrupts, and provide
ASSERT/CLEAR states to the IRQ callback. [R. Belmont]
i386: another small vm86 fix [Carl]
Added I/O board ROM dump for Ninja Assault
[Tormod, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
Chance 32 driver improvements: [Roberto Fresca]
* Inputs from the scratch.
* Completely demuxed the output lines.
* Added lamps support.
* Added a nice button-lamps layout.
* Found and added the FEVER! lamp.
* Fixed the Oki6295 and CRTC 6845 clocks.
* Corrected the refresh rate to 52.786 Hz (similar to Major Poker).
* Hooked the vblank input line.
* Figured out the following DIP switches:
Auto Max Bet, Flip Screen, Maximum Bet,
Auto Hold, Double-Up Type, Remote Credits,
Bet Limit, and Coinage Multiplier.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Chance Thirty Two [Roberto Fresca]
Chance Kun [hap]
Bikkuri Card [hap]
DS Telejan (DECO Cassette) [Guru, Charles MacDonald]
Hyper Bishi Bashi Champ (GQ876 VER. EAA) [smf, Guru, Thorsten]
Hyper Bishi Bashi Champ (GQ876 VER. AAA) [smf, any]
Handle Champ (GQ710 VER. JAA)
[smf, Yasuhiro, Tormod, Paratach, M. Healey, Dr. Spankenstein, f205v,
T. Bailey, Mr. CAST, J. Finney, M. David, anonymous, Pernod, hap,
gatt9, redk9258, L. Genier, Yohji, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
Mahjong Long Hu Zheng Ba 2 (VS221M) [Luca Elia, Guru, Dyq, bnathan]
New clones added
Hamburger (DECO Cassette, Japan)
[Charles MacDonald, Dr. Spankenstein, Kevin Eshbach, T. Huff, SteveS,
E. Page-Hanify, Hikari, ArcadeDude, F. Bukor, N. Francfort, jmurjr,
arcade-history.com, ThumB, Hurray Banana, Paratech, Xiaou2, Cornishdavey,
A. Costin, M. Ponweiser, Tormod, Rambo, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union,
Pro Golf (DECO Cassette) (set 2) [Guru, Charles MacDonald]
Super Poker (Version 10.10) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
Ms. Pac-Man II (bootleg) [Jim Skilskyj, MisfitMAME]
Ms. Pac-Man II (Orca bootleg set 2) [Corrado Tomaselli, MisfitMAME]
Tecmo Bowl (World, prototype?)
[Mr. CAST, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
Zero Team 2000 [Mr. CAST, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
OutRunners (Japan) [ShouTime]
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
Touryuumon [Yohji, Mr. CAST, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
Login to Account Create an Account
MAME 0.146 released
Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:51 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users