- Night Slashers X doesn't crash anymore after finishing the first level (bug fixed by utunnels)
- Sprites are always unloaded from memory after completing a level. That means that Night Slashers X, Bare Knuckle 6 and probably other games don't crash due to lack of free memory.
- Rumble intensity option is now changed with left and right.
- Updated source code to r3698.
- Added rumble support. By default is disabled. Change it with the "Rumble Intensity" option from the Controls menu.
- Updated source code to r3692.
Welcome to 1Emulation.comRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
OpenBOR v3.0 Build 3698 (NEW UPDATE)
Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:40 AM
OpenBOR v3.0 Build 3698 By A600.
Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:22 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users