Systems Promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING:
System Driver Changes:
- a5200: added workaround for a13 mirroring when loading from softlist. Now the software list behavior matches 100% the fullpath loading. [Fabio Priuli]
- rm380z: [Gabriele D'Antona]
-- Added support for switching between 40- and 80-column modes.
-- More video fixes and improvements. Fixed keyboard inputs.
-- Improved scrolling and partial implementation of graphics characters.
- N64: Various changes: [MooglyGuy, Happy]
-- Converted AI / VI / MI / RI / SI / PI into a modernized device
-- PI DMA now takes place after an appropriate delay to simulate transfer time
-- SP DMA no longer rejects transfers of 0 bytes (should transfer one 8-byte word)
- Jupiter3: Hooked up screen and keyboard [Robbbert]
-rainbow.xml: updated software list [Kaylee]
-sage2.xml: Added floppy software list. [Curt Coder]
- enabling load of multi part softlist items on all available device [Fabio Priuli]
- floppy: DiskCopy 4.2 support [O. Galibert]
- i8279 improvements. Hooked up to sdk85, sdk86, selz80. [Robbbert]
- i386: Bit more progress towards getting 386 enhanced mode Windows running. [Carl]
- upd765: Added INT/DMA read handlers. [Curt Coder]
- Added support for 2 drives on IDE controller [Miodrag Milanovic]
- Connected ISA slot devices for 32bit PC machines [Miodrag Milanovic]
- i386: Beginning to implement page faults. [Carl]
- ipf: Fix a stupid memory leak, thanks Firewave [O. Galibert]
- i386: Added I/O permissions. Windows 3.0 can now start up in 386 enhanced mode. [Carl]
- SoundBlaster: E2 protection check fixed. test-sbc.exe now passes initial tests. [R. Belmont]
- SoundBlaster: recognize command 0x10 for Inertia Player [R. Belmont]
Welcome to 1Emulation.comRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
MESS / MESSUI 0.144u6 released
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users