registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Memory Sticks - PSP and Vita Hacks [/psp] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Memory Sticks

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Bambi

Bambi

Highly Complainy Soldier

• Super Moderator
  • 1,927 posts
  • Interests:Too much to list...
How many GB's can the PSP read? I've seen 8gb and 16gb Memory Sticks and wanted to upgrade to a bigger stick from my 4gb.

My current Firmware is 6.20 B6

LoRd_SnOw

LoRd_SnOw

User of the night!

• Emulator Author
  • 619 posts
I believe the absolute maximum is 32gb's, at the moment. However, this all depends on what firmware version your on. For example back then when fw 1.5 was released, the maximum size was 4gb's. I hope this helps, i haven't messed with psp fw in a while so unfortunately i am unable to confirm what firmware version is required to use 32gb's, i would have to assume the latest one.

Bambi

Bambi

Highly Complainy Soldier

• Super Moderator
  • 1,927 posts
  • Interests:Too much to list...
I went ahead and bought a 8GB Memory Stick and it works good. More room to store games.

My Firmware is custom 6.20 PRO-B6

com64

com64

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 6 posts

I went ahead and bought a 8GB Memory Stick and it works good. More room to store games.

My Firmware is custom 6.20 PRO-B6

16GB sticks work with 6.20; I bought a 16GB knockoff from Dealextreme, it's been working surprisingly well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users