>> Get it here -- http://www.ouma.jp/ootake/
2010/05/29 2.43 released
- "Adjust CD-DA Auto Set" was added to "Audio" menu. The timing value of the
CD sound (CD-DA and ADPCM) is set automatically to match the sound to the
picture. The frequency of your display (rewrite frames a second) is
measured for that.
* The set completion is about 60 seconds. This setting is OK if it sets it
only once first. If you newly buy a display and a video card of your PC,
execute this menu again.
* Set it respectively in the window mode and the full-screen mode. (The
timing value changes by the display resolution. The setting is
* Ootake also doesn't match to a game to which the sound doesn't match
with a real machine.
- In the PC environment that cannot use V-Sync setting (doesn't flicker when
the screen drawing), the method of the speed regulation of a game has been
- The speed and timing were brought close to the movement of a real machine.
In the opening demo of "Kaze no Densetsu Xanadu 2", the problem that the
lower side of the screen occasionally fell into disorder (generated by a
recent version) was solved. I think that the timing has approached a real
machine in even other games.
- Operation by the System-Card image-file that RAM area is included is
- When DirectDraw (draw setting for old video card) is used, if the Windows
key is pushed, the bug to which Ootake had occasionally stopped was fixed.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
+ The execution file for "Windows 98/Me" was opened to the public. The
operation test is not done. Please see "Readme98.txt" in the ZIP file
about details and notes, etc.