Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

help on emu

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Twolves21

Twolves21

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts
Click to view battle stats
hi i'm new to emulatio so to speak and i have a question. I recently downloaded winkawaks so icould try out playing online. The version is 1.46, but thats about it. After that i'm not sure what else to really do....any appreciation would be helpful. Also i've found a couple of roms as well. thanx in advance. please aim me if the question i just asked (which is probably a big due to the lack of replys i've been getting) i'm TwolvesRH.

2eyez

2eyez

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 935 posts
set up your directories where your roms are and rescan...it's simple to use...you have to play with it...that's how most of us learned...

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
yeah then go to file/start netplay and like that you're on the net playing

Twolves21

Twolves21

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts
ok so i got a loader now and i set up all four directories to go to where my neogeo roms are but when i go to rescan it just says "cannot find such and such." If i set all four directories to go to the roms folder why doesn't it happen? i messed around a little bit and even read the faq but can't figure it out............... <_<

Twolves21

Twolves21

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts
also i'm trying to play kof2002

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users