Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What is Your Favorite DS Emulator?

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

DIYROMArcade

DIYROMArcade

Novice

• Members+
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Arcade Machines, Emulation, Console Gaming, PC Gaming, Movies, Music, Select TV Shows on DVD, Home Improvement, Website Design and Maintenance, Science, Sci-Fi, News...
Click to view battle stats
I am relatively new to DS Emulation. I actually got into it because the wife has her Pink DS that she loves to play, so I figured it would be a nice way for her to preview a game before she drops the money on it.

I have been messing around with NO$GBA which seems to be really easy to use and does the video emulation good, but the sound is pretty terrible. I would like something is easy to use so she can run it on her PC without a lot of know how.

I am really impressed with how good the DS Emulation is, but Iíd really like to find an option that offers the complete package. Any suggestions are appreciated. :lol:

powermax

powermax

• Members+
  • 76 posts
Click to view battle stats
In my opinion is DeSmuME. Itís so cool and it did some major improvement and importantly the sound emulation its perfect than ever. Another cool feature it detects save type automatically, so there no chance to erase your data cause some game want to formats the data every time you start a new game and they donít care what else in your data card.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users