registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> PSX emulator failed to save game. - PS1 Emulators [/pc/ps1] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

PSX emulator failed to save game.

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

powermax

powermax

• Members+
  • 76 posts
Hi,

I am using PSX v1.13. Problem is when I try to save game it says an error occurred when accessing memory card. I created memory card on the configure menu and gives a name, then itís created a ďbinĒ file. The name of the game is Valkyrie profile. I am on chapter 2. I havenít notice it before when I played other games on this emulator. Problem only occurred in this game; it detects the memory card but failed to save. I was continued my progress by save state feature, but I recently notice the game separated with two CD and bit different then the PSP version. So may be its not possible to load state which created on disk one, then load it on disk two. I donít have any permission problem on my pc although I using administrator account and user account control also turned off and my partitions are NTFS. I also see there no option to see the memory card or do something on it when I run the BIOS there two slots of memory card and nothing to do without pressing exit. And may be PSX the only emulator which can run this game perfectly. So any ideas why this game failed to save? I donít want to lose my several hours of game play. :D ;) :) :)

Thanks in advance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users