Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Steel Gunner 2 for Mame

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

floopy

floopy

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Debauchery, buggery, skullduggery, ruminating, calculating, exacerbating, and a little bit of everything in-between.
Click to view battle stats
Hi, awesome site. Nice layout, and most other sites treat it like a capital crime to discuss rom links. I was just wondering if someone can help me play steel gunner 2 for mame. When i play it, there are two sets of crosshairs, one moves around when i move the mouse or joystick, but the bullets don't go where the cursor is. The other crosshair is in the middle of the screen, and it doesn't move, so you can only shoot enemies straight in front of you. Very annoying, i've tried different versions of mame, and i've tried using my joystick, then my mouse, no luck. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Chaotica

Chaotica

Into The Wonderful - Amiga is forever

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,068 posts
Click to view battle stats
I have the same problem with Steel Gunner 1 & 2. Reconfiguring the keys doesn't help. Can anyone help us?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users