Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Super kaiso mario.

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

fumanchu

fumanchu

Posting Freak

• Ultra Staff Members
  • 4,116 posts
  • Interests:everything and anything in between.
Click to view battle stats
one of the most mental mario mods ive seen.
http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=r86NLwCYXfk

XtecuterX73

XtecuterX73

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 759 posts

one of the most mental mario mods ive seen.
http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=r86NLwCYXfk

thats hilarious fu, i would have gotten pissed a long time ago with that one, it reminds me alot of super mario forever for nes. That hack made me want to break something! :(

HF-

fumanchu

fumanchu

Posting Freak

• Ultra Staff Members
  • 4,116 posts
its hard as hell,i put it in my xbox last night to try within 10mins i gave up and it dosent matter what level you play they are all a biatch.

XtecuterX73

XtecuterX73

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 759 posts

its hard as hell,i put it in my xbox last night to try within 10mins i gave up and it dosent matter what level you play they are all a biatch.

yea i have a love/hate relationship with these games. By the way, why are you dead, who killed you on the forum attack system, lol?

I actually have quite a bit of super mario world hacks, one being where it is called rock mariox, where you are in megaman x levels complete with redone level music, it's tight man if you havent checked it out. :(

HF-

fumanchu

fumanchu

Posting Freak

• Ultra Staff Members
  • 4,116 posts

yea i have a love/hate relationship with these games. By the way, why are you dead, who killed you on the forum attack system, lol?

I actually have quite a bit of super mario world hacks, one being where it is called rock mariox, where you are in megaman x levels complete with redone level music, it's tight man if you havent checked it out. :(

HF-

i got super mario mods coming out of my ears man......yeah i wonder who did kill me??????????????

XtecuterX73

XtecuterX73

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 759 posts
i gave this a good spin today, it made me want to punch hole in the walls. :) seriously its tough. id recommend this to anyone whos up for a good snes challenge.

HF-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users