do you sometimes hate windows?

emsley

XP! What is it good for absaloutly nothing i tells ya!

Of course mircosoft dominate the software OS Market...

But you cant help but think that windows XP takes up Unessecery system resources?

On installing windows xp you always get the annoying Microsoft messenger in your task bar, oyu cant get rid of it, unless you un install windows componeants and the dam things are always interlooped.

i would love an operating system were it does not try to be anything to special, download what you need and install the dam thing!!!!!

Is there any sites out there that have instructions on nuking XP just to the bare essentials??? :lol:

Windows XP itself uses 128MB of ram. So if you are experiencing slowness, upgrade your ram. :lol:

Hmm.. on removing Windows Messenger, you should give Tiger J a PM or u2u. He knows how to do all of this stuff. In fact our direct connect hub is run on Windows XP Professional with all the extra softs stripped out of it. The computer is also a Pentium 3, so you can imagine how much it helped.

I don't like how you can't do anything with DOS on XP. They made emulators for DOS games on XP, but its still kinda annoying. But don't make the mistake i did, i switched to 2000 which is worse :lol: