Kane & Lynch

Gryph

I played the PC demo today and...what a complete failure of a game. Because I'm using a Saitek USB keyboard the game stutters every few seconds making the game hard to play. The cover mechanic is pretty bad and the AI is god awfully stupid. Also, to quit the game you have to choose quit and then it goes through this little intro thing again.

Unfortunately it seems this game actually has a good story and interesting characters. Unfortunately that won't make me play the whole game. I'll get it once its in the bargin bin.

My cousin and brother in law beat that game... I guess the end was pretty okay. They loved the game pretty much and had mentioned it being hard as hell to beat.

By the AI being stupid do you mean it wouldn't help out when you were dying?

My cousin and brother in law beat that game... I guess the end was pretty okay. They loved the game pretty much and had mentioned it being hard as hell to beat.

The enemy AI and the team AI was crap.

I bought the game (Ya really! ;) ) and I've barelly played it.

Out of all the shooter games I've played like Rainbow six Vegas, Soldier of Fortune and a few others I found this one the hardest of them all.

When I aim at a guy and the cross hairs are on his head why the @#$% does the bullet go to his feet and spark the ground or fly way over top of him?

I keep dying in most levels because I have no idea what I'm supposed to do, It's never a very clear idea of what your supposed to do.

It's sad when my favorite part of a $60 game is the title screen music....

The enemy AI and the team AI was crap.

Ahh. I actually noticed that about the enemy AI. The game didn't appeal to me much.