Nestopia is a NES emulator for Windows.
- Fixed the input bug that sneaked up in v1.05. IDirectInputDevice8::Poll() was the cause. I forgot it could return DI_NOEFFECT which is not the same as DI_OK. The bug affected devices that didn't need manual polling.
- Fixed a bug that caused all soundcards without support for hardware-mixed secondary buffers to not work.
- Did some small optimizations in the PPU core.
- Changed so that state slots are flushed to files (if enabled) every time the user saves instead of only during load/close.
- Modified the path dialog. Two check mark buttons now control the auto loading and saving of state slots.
- Less sound stutter when toggling the menu in fullscreen.
- Tweaked the render queue and put a limit on how many frames behind the GPU can be. This is to prevent sudden jerks and input lag.
Download It Here
Welcome to 1Emulation.comRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Nestopia 1.06 Released!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users