registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> OMG YAY! - Genesis & Mega CD Emulators [/pc/gens+megacd] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

OMG YAY!

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

GodPigeon

GodPigeon

Your Girl is a Pigeon Too!

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
I Finally Found the sega genesis game i was looking for a while back.
http://www.1emulatio...mp;#entry202689
It was Fist of the North star
Posted Image
I love this game :banghead:

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Super.

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
Looks like a pretty fun game, i love side scrolling beat-em-ups. Ill give it a shot

GodPigeon

GodPigeon

Your Girl is a Pigeon Too!

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
Its great, i had a hard time finding this game since me and my family just used to call it "Breakin Shirt" when we were younger :P
You really just fight your way out of each level and after youve powered up enough, he breaks his shirt and now he becomes stronger and can do triple punches and triple kicks(Nothing too serious)
Now what makes this game challenging is the boss fights, they get rediculously hard, and if u die, u start from the beginning. One thing that i find stupid is the fact that the bad guys hit you and run away those flocking P#ssies. But i love this game :shootem:

DropDeadEd

DropDeadEd

Im A Heartbreaker

• Premium Members
  • 459 posts
Seems like the NES incarnation.

darkstalker

darkstalker

Clueless

• Premium Members
  • 128 posts

Seems like the NES incarnation.