Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Does anyone know how to use NewsGroups to download roms?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,451 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
Click to view battle stats
I have been looking on many sites for the past couple of years and newsgroups have came up a lot. Does anyone have any info on them?

I'd really like to download a lot more dreamcast games. :wink:

stjames

stjames

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 116 posts
Donquixote on the DC hub knows a bunch about newsgroups. Log on there, and I am sure he would be glad to fill you in.

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
theres also a good tutorial over at the emuchina forums, in either the general forum, or the request forum...i cant remember which one. it should be a sticky towards the top.

i use my isp's news server all the time to download pc games and stuff, but recently, the thing has been down. i'll have to email them to see whats up wit dat! i'll never pay for a news server, thats a fact! they are mostly a good place to get files of all sorts right after they are released. other than that, i would stick with direct connect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users