Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

direct conect

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

GLiTcH

GLiTcH

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 257 posts
Click to view battle stats
i just installed this program... i went through the faq.. n still cant figure out how to dl files...

any help?

Mag

Mag

NO YOU CANNOT

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,998 posts
  • Interests:N/A
Is very easy really.. just ask here or pm me or any operators in the hub (the users with the " key icon ") in front of em. :)

GLiTcH

GLiTcH

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 257 posts

Is very easy really.. just ask here or pm me or any operators in the hub (the users with the " key icon ") in front of em. :)

thankz Magnis... IJTF Cinder helped me out yesterday.... If I have any more questions I'll ask one of yall

GLiTcH

GLiTcH

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 257 posts
ok.. i founf yu gi oh for psx on another hub... Ive been in queue for a couple 2 hrs :)
how long does it take to start dling it... i fornd a site with it but to freaking slow 3k :?

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
it all depends on how many peeps are ahead of you, waiting to download. if you stay connected to the hub, you will eventually get a slot (download space).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users