Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

One simple question.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Bug-Eyed Earl

Bug-Eyed Earl

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts
Click to view battle stats
Can a moron (computer-wise) like me figure out how to get, install, and properly use an emulator with little or no trouble? Is it that easy?

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
most emulators dont really require any installation. since they usually are downloaded in a zip file, all you have to do is unzip it an BOOM, its ready to go. after that its just a matter of putting the roms in the right directory and maybe choosing the correct settings for the games to play properly, but all emulators are different. so...to answer your question, YES, a moron can install and properly use an emulator with little or no trouble. :D

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
ME! is correct hese guys taght me how to emulate
Choose what games you want to play again and if you have any trouble come back and see us...
We are here to help...

JuMeSyn

JuMeSyn

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:Shining Force Series, Rpgs, Movies, Emu and Isos stuff
Follow what ME said.

Emulators are so easy to get into (start to play)

alexis

alexis

Argentina Football Ownz

• Ultra Members
  • 1,735 posts
i donīt think you are a moron, most probably it is just that computers are no your forte, using emulators are in general easy, but sometimes som games can be a pain in the @$$ but donīt worry we are here to help you and remember donīt be afraid to ask

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users