Read the top post or the following quote..
Here is what you need to know:
* MP is calculated by how long the user has been around
and how often they post.
* Max MP is based on level, and increases with level
* Each post a user makes costs them mp,
* and a user regenerates mp proportional to how
* many days they have been registered
Determine EXP percentage
* Experience is determined by how far the user is away
from the next level. This is expressed as a percentage.
* Note, a user of level 0 has 100% experience. Making one post
will put them at level 1. Also, a user that is shown to have 100%
experience, will go up a level on their next post.
Determine Hit Points (HP)
* Hp is based on user activity.
* Max HP is based on the user's level, and will generally
* be the same for all users of the same level.
* A user's current HP is based on the user's posts per day.
* A higher post per day (ppd), the more HP they will have. A
user with an average PPD (set below) will have 50% of their
max HP. As a user goes over the average PPD, they will have
more HP, but the gains will decrease as the user's PPD increases.
This makes achieving 100% hp difficult, but not impossible.
* For users with under the average PPD, they will have HP equal
to 1/2 the percentage their ppd is of the average.
ie- a user with 2.5 ppd, and an average ppd of 5 will have
* 25% of their max HP. This is because 2.5 is 50% of 5, and 1/2
of that, is 25%.
* Users who manage to post so far above the average that they have
more HP than their max will recieve a bonus to their max HP.
[Note] Users at level 0 will always have 0 / 0 hp.
That should explain everything.
Thanks gc, sorry =P, this post wasn´t yet when i started writing my post but that explains everything =)