I think someone screwed with my...

this might be too small of a detail for some to care, but i was playing the first level of ms5 and saw 2 differences that i never noticed.

The first being the guys in the hover boats in the first level, after you jump to the second canoe, from the other games when you kill the guys on in the hover boats they fall over the controlls and then they become a real biatch and take forever to kill, now they take about 4 hand gun shots.

The second was i reached the tank boss, i found for some reason i could now throw 10 bombs in 3-4 seconds, instead of the standard 2 at a time followed by a pause.

now i have not played ms5 in a while and cant remember if these are sound changes or if they are some type of cheap hacks (which i dont know why any one would ever screw with something like that).

if any of you have the time to play the first level can you confirm these changes.

Note this is not a plus version or anything.

thanks.

Edited by PLasticSlug

These are not bugs to my knowledge; this is just how MS5 was initially coded.

I've always been able to throw my all my bombs in 3-4 seconds in any MS games as long as they exploded during that time as well.

Edited by Agozer