MAME32 Snapshots

Daeval

At one time, I had a complete set of snapshots for MAME32.84. And for some unfathomable reason I deleted them. (I just made that word up, because it's really late and I need sleep, but I kind of like it) My question now is, where the heck did I get them to begin with?!

The MAME32 site links to fileplanet, which is absolutely miserable about it. I couldn't even find any of the archives not directly linked from MAME32QA, and even if I'd had, I'd have to put up with fileplanet's miserable interface for 80-some downloads. Where else can I get these things? Thank you much...

At one time, I had a complete set of snapshots for MAME32.84.  And for some unfathomable reason I deleted them. (I just made that word up, because it's really late and I need sleep, but I kind of like it)  My question now is, where the heck did I get them to begin with?!

The MAME32 site links to fileplanet, which is absolutely miserable about it.  I couldn't even find any of the archives not directly linked from MAME32QA, and even if I'd had, I'd have to put up with fileplanet's miserable interface for 80-some downloads.  Where else can I get these things?  Thank you much...

i can help u with those