How to put games in your PSP!

Shibathedog

Wow, great find! :P

Looks like the guy had a hard time the first try in taking out the disc. It looks pretty easy to break though.

Is it me or does it sound like cheap plastic? More like the disc snapping back on the plastic when you hit the eject button. :blink:

I think the plastic is just a cover for the discs, and I'm guessing the sound is the plastic against the metal psp. I could be wrong though.

Yeah, that's what I was referring to. It doesn't look like it'll last long if it's keep snapping back like that. It just sounds cheap. I was thinking of something like a GameCube eject system. This is like a cheap camcorder eject system. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong on this one? :blink:

I think the plastic is just a cover for the discs, and I'm guessing the sound is the plastic against the metal psp. I could be wrong though.

Yeah, that's what I was referring to. It doesn't look like it'll last long if it's keep snapping back like that. It just sounds cheap. I was thinking of something like a GameCube eject system. This is like a cheap camcorder eject system. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong on this one? :blink:

No, I see what you mean, and yes it does remind me of a camcorder eject system. It could be prone to breakage, but I'm going to trust sony to be able to build something sturdy - and if worst comes to worst, they could always just sell new plastic covers for a couple of bucks a pop.