What are the best alternatives to K-Lite?

Dynamo

Im looking for an alternative to Kazaa thats can serve me just as well as Kazaa does. Im doing so because i tire of the bogus/corrupted files (music & videos and others) and hope that the many other P2P programs out there include the good stuff, without the "garbage". Ive heard of Soulseek & Limewire. Are these good? What has kept me from weaning away from kazaa is the fact that it probably has the largest concentration of users and files, which these not-so-well-know P2P's might not have. Just in case for reference: i also have:

eMule

BT

mIRC

I wanna know whether i should keep using Kazaa or not,because i sure as hell cant find whole albums or proper bitrate mp3s (im a picky audiophile, even though 128 kbps is the minimum for me i strive for better if possible as i can tell the difference between a 128 kbps mp3 and a 160/192 kbps mp3. Not much, but i try and get the best possible quality available for a file. This doesnt count for those once-on-a-lifetime files though).

Another question, is there a program out there that can accurately tag my mp3s because 95% of the time i always have to end up renaming them since they are so inaccurate........... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :P

Well, I still think that Kazaa Lite Resurrection is pretty good, once you've configured it right. I still say DC++, but if that's not an option for you, the go with Shareaza or Overnet.

Well i guess i will stick with KLR for the time being. Now then, to my other question, are there any programs out there that can accurately tag my mp3s?  :lol:

Yes, there are programs that automatically tag your MP3s.. However, I don't have any names. Google. Use something like "mp3 id tag editor" or something similar.

Edited by Agozer