Guilty Gear X Crash Help!

skrkpksk

I've been trying to finish Guilty Gear X the pc version recently, but after a while the game crashes and returns to the desktop. I have Windows XP Professional, and I tried setting the game compatibility mode to Windows 98/Me in the properties because I heard somewhere that it would resolve this issue. Though it helped a little bit, the game still seems to crash after a while. Does anyone know how to fix this? Any help would be appreciated.

this is new! the compatibily option is only for games that run exclusively on

DOS or Win 95! I have the pc version too + win xp proffesional and I don't get that problem!! Do a virus scan, a malware scan, then an error check and reinstall GGX!!

EDIT: This might also be bcuz of programs that run in the background! Try closing some

like firewalls and such while u play bcuz u can't alt+tab out of GGX bcuz it exits the game and when a background prog displays something or does an action that requires

your acknoledgement, it alt+tabs you out of the game when u where about to kick Dizzy's ass!

Edited by axl

I don't have any viruses on my computer and there aren't any errors in the game. And no program in the background is causing me to alt+tab out of the game. It happens when I go to the sound test menu and I play a bunch of songs. Maybe the game wasn't meant to do this, but it also happens after I lose a few times. It doesn't happen in the middle of a fight, just after I lose a few times when the computer character's victory phrase pops up.