1964 sound problems

Texas

Ok here's the problem, ihave tried using different audio plugings but none seem to work or not chop up, what is the best sound plug-in, i an using Jabos Directsound 1.5, and i also use Azimers lle audio v0.50.2 beta, no sound and when i load state the game crashes, also, what are the best plug-ins to use on my emulator, i mean i use glide 64 and it works fine but after a while the game slows down, i don't think its my computer my computer specs a re 2.5 gigahertz, 512 ddr ram, 128 megabyte nvidia video card, what else can i do? also on megaman 64 the sky has a grid all over it, is this part of the rom, and on star wars shadow of the empire teh game keeps blinking and its hard to see.

First of all, you should check GLide64's documentation about the supported games.

As for the audio, are you playing directly from the CD or have you mounted a CD image.

Generally, use asynchronous sound with additional reads.

CD IMAGE?, its a rom, i never thought that you had to put n64 roms into cds, also i did check the page about supported games.

CD IMAGE?, its a rom, i never thought that you had to put n64 roms into cds, also i did check the page about supported games.

My apologies...Apparently my mind wandered again. :P Yes, N64 games are not CD images. I started thinking about Playstation emulation during that sentence.

Anyway, other things I said still stand.

btw, I use Glide64 too, and still have graphical errors in some games although they are marked as 'Working perfectly'. I think the different errors in textures and whatnot are because of the difference in cards and drivers.

Edited by Agozer