Problem with MS4 Rom?

Eoyote

Fairly new to emulation on the Xbox, so please forgive me if there is something of the more obvious nature I am missing.

After going through quite a few mslug4 roms, I finally got one that Romcenter didn't have any problems with. I put it in my fbaxxx roms folder, and loaded it up. Fbaxxx stated that the rom was ok (although it had no preview pic?) and proceeded to decrypt the rom without any problems. However, I noticed as soon as I started playing that there was something up with the graphics (pic below).

mslug4-hud.jpg

As you can tell from the pic, the HUD at the top is all scrambled looking. Is there something wrong with my version of the Rom/Fba? Or is this just something that can't be fixed and I'll have to live with (which is fine, but I am still curious).

The files in my version of the rom are shown in the pic below.

mslug4.jpg

Thanks for any and all help :P

Edited by Eoyote

the romset is fine, its just that gogo made an error in the driver for the encrypted set which i fixed in my compile of fba-xxx.

the other option is to find the nd set/bootleg set thats decrypted

the romset is fine, its just that gogo made an error in the driver for the encrypted set which i fixed in my compile of fba-xxx.

the other option is to find the nd set/bootleg set thats decrypted

Ok, thanks. Where could I find your build of Fba at?

I have the mslug4nd.zip verson as well, but, whenever I load it up in fba, it just says its missing a bunch of files? Not sure what that's about...

Edited by Eoyote

chances are that some rom names don't match what the emu you got is looking for; try using the dat that should came with the emu.

if you wanna try mine out, leave me a pm with your email and i'll send out in the morning (it will be just the default.xbe as everything else is the same)