Problems With Nport (pukklink & Inlink)

Hi,

I tried pukklink directly on memory card with inlink (1.3.7) and nport (I don't know the exact version).

I encountered some problems:

1) I could transfer most of my saves from mem.card to pc, but some of them were not done, i.e. Final Fantasy Pal, it says something like delay error,etc.

2) I could transfer from memory to pc only if the directory 'saves' on my pc would be empty; viceversa if nport encounters as least as 1.npo in \saves, it assumes you'd to transfer from pc to mem.card (i suppose so..)

3) In this last case (trasferring.npo from PC to mem.card) nport seems to be in 'idle' mode, there is nothing you can do, you cannot move

the cursor to go from the pc window to the mem.window,etc

Is in this case the memory card supposed to be completely EMPTY ???

I have only 1 mem.card, should I use an empty one in order to transfer from pc to memory or there is a king of bug ?

May be I must download a newer version of nport ??

Where can i find it ?

Thank you for your help.

regards, Robert.

• 1 month later...

kermit, this can probably help you.

I got it from the ps2dev page, I do not have the link, but it says that this has the latest version of nPort.

I have not yet tried it. ;) Seems that I cannot attach it here, if you want PM me and I will send you the file( it is only 132Kb).

Also you might try this: http://wire.napalm-x.com/html/downloads.htm

If it is not too much trouble, I am stuck as how to get the IP addresses for my PC /PS2

How did you do that?

Thanks