Help With My Burns

hi i've just downloaded Castlevania symfony of the night from suprnova i'm havin trouble with i've been through the forum and cant find any answers.

any way here's my prob, ive opend up the image files using win iso and i've checked it with my other psx cd's (original) just to see if it was alrite they had more or less the same file, any way i burned them on a cd usin' nero 6 but when i played them on my psx it wont work ive treid other copied games tat i bought they work but not the 1 i burnt, is there something that i have done wrong? :lol:

no i havn't i know how to copy usin nero but deos it make a difference i've extracted the image file on to my hard drive then copied it as iso on a cd-r

One ISO file on a CD doesn't do anything. You need to select an option that burns the image to a disc. (The program reads the files from the ISO and burns them.)

so what di do?

I'm pretty sure there's an option in Nero (under the File menu) that is something along the lines of "Select CD image..." or something like that.

i have all the bin and cue files so dont i burn them as iso?

sorry to be a pain but i've been searchin for this game for ages. and am very eager to play it so excuse me if am doin' anythin wrong

Nero should recognize BIN images as well, but I'm not sure (bin, iso, nrg, ccd, etc. are all the same stuff, as ISO is not the only format for a CD image)....If Nero doesn't recognize the bin you'll have to switch to CloneCD or CDRWIN.

yep it recognises the bins so what do i burn it as?

You double-click the BIN file and Nero opens it. Then try burning it as a normal CD. (or is there an option in Nero that let's you burn it as a game CD?)