The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

ME!

i remeber having the cart.

And thats about it cant remeber what i did with it?

I used to play s o m 1. with a fereind we always used to call them retarded names like spaz and fuzzy nutz.

I had some good times with that game my fav snes rpg though

are chrono trigger and zelda a link to the past.:yeah:

yes i mean the lord of the rings, the hobbit it´s a prequel to the story and nope i haven´t seen the film nor did i see star wars the phantom menace bit i should i heard the one from lord of the rongs is very good so is th one of star ones where yoda fights

I havent read yet but i can borrow them anytime i want, dident his son write one called hobbit? Have you seen the film that is a master pice a brilliant film.

yes, that is a great film indeed. they have sequels for it as well, i think it is a trilogy, but i havent seen them in forever. definately some movies to add to my dvd collection. oh, by the way, they have a Hobbit video game coming out for the gamecube, if anyone is intrested. thats one i may check out when i get my cube in a month.:yeah:

Heres a super secret about gamecube, when powering on the gamecube logo comes up:Normal.

If you hold down the button above the r button,

you get the same logo but completly different sounds, well now you know its cool anyways!

• 2 years later...