kof series..

v1p3r

Hey guys,

i was just wondering if u guys experience the same problem as i do. I use nebula for kof 2002 and mame special edition for 2003 and i cant do Super Desperation moves :) Its not that i cant input the directions and buttons for it, its just that when i press the 2 buttons eg A + C they dont register... it only does the desperation move. I cant seem to do 2 buttons at once. i have tryed using the hotkeys as well, but that didnt work for me ethier. Does anyone else experience this? If anyone knows a solution please reply

Thanks,

V1p3R

you do know that SDM's have become LDM's (so can only be done by your team's leader character) )in 2003 right? Okay, just checking!!

:D

To set up multiple keys (in mame) just press enter on the buttons you want to setup (in this case a and c) and add another key or joypad button in with that.

so for a+c to work you'd need to change button 1 [A] to say, numpad 8 and then change button 3 [C] to numpad 8 also.

mame's menu should then show that you have button 1 set to numpad 1 and numpad 8. Then in game, if you pressed numpad 8 at the end of your motion you'd get a perfect press of A+C.

You can have any combinations of buttons (and any amount in my experience) as long as you know what you've set each thing to.

I have a+b+c, b+c+d, b+c, and c+d set to the shoulder butttons on a PS pad. you can surmise for yourself the amount of effort required to set thet lot up.... B)

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku