Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Thunder In Paradise

HELP WITH NES NSF WINAMP PLUGIN!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys. Anyways, I need to find a special NSF plugin for Winamp 2.80, and I was wondering if any of you guys have it. I did have it, but deleted by mistake! When you go to load a NSF file, there's this little "bar" that pops up, usually right above the EQ section, and it's got a little slider that you can move around, and on the bad it's got little lines where each song is located. There are 2 plugins like this, but the one I want has a little bit wider slider bar, where the other one is really tiny. :P

I don't know if this applies to the NFS plugin exactly,but....

When I convert SNES SPCs to WAV, for example, I go to Preferences and change the Output plugin to NullSoft DiskWriter plugin. Then I change the plugin settings the way I want. Then I just start playing that SPC files and Winamp converts it.

Note: If you're using preset EQ settings, I'd suggest turning that those off so it won't affect the output file.

Just remember to change the output plugin back to DirectSound or WaveOut when you're done.

Edited by Agozer

No no Ago, that's not what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to find the plugin that has the specific GUI that I used to have. I already know how to convert everything and whatnot. I was just wondering if anybody else has this plugin, so they could tell me. :lol:

No no Ago, that's not what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to find the plugin that has the specific GUI that I used to have. I already know how to convert everything and whatnot. I was just wondering if anybody else has this plugin, so they could tell me. :D

Sorry, my bad. can't help you though. B)