Metal Slug 5?????? Some one check it out please.

Jamitz

Went to

http://www.neogamez.net/index.asp

and there was a post for ms5.rar? what is this. Also there were some other files for mame portraying taht these were parts of metal slug 5? Site is not in english and I am very new to the whole emu scene. Some one please help me. Thx. this is the Best and most helpful site for emu forum around too. Keep it up guys. :-D

hiya matey...i am pretty new to this too, but i have downloaded three different Metal Slug 5 zips....each one has different versions of files in, although some are the same,,,,,i dont think there is a working version as yet...and these roms havent been tested for any Emu as yet....i managed to get then from a Thai site, and a Portugese site..., luckily i manage to translate most of the pages, but it still doesnt help with gettin the rom to work......I think we may need to be patient with this, and i have only just managed to get MS4 to work in Nebula, so that will keep me happy until MS5 is finally available in working order.......Not much help i know, but if anyone needs the links, then i will try to find them again and post up here.... :-D