I am making this thread to list any dedicated servers that users are running they would like to share.

As much information as possible and/or necessary should be listed, and links to any additional downloads needed provided where possible(for things such as map packs etc).

I have a game server list set up @ http://gameservers.nanomonkey.ca where I will add your server if it is supported (Pretty much anything that utilized Gamespy or ASE is, and others).

If you have a Minecraft server running on McMyAdmin, provide me with a link to it's "Status.png" and I will put it in with your server details.

If neither is relevant to your server, and you have another way of showing it's status, provide it and I will add it to your server details here and/or integrate it into the one on my site.

Battlefield 1942

Server Address - nanomonkey.ca

Port - 14567

Max players - 16

Game mode(s) - Co-Op w/bots

Server version - 1.612(1.6/1.61 clients will work as well)

Server owner - ken_cinder

Server uptime/schedule - 24/7

Server Status Page

Other info - Both expansion packs (The Road to Rome, Secret Weapons of WWII) are required. All maps from base game and expansions are in rotation.

Battlefield 2

Port - 16567

Max players - 16

Game mode(s) - Co-Op w/bots

Server version - 1.50

Server Status Page

Other info - Both booster packs (Euro Force, Armored Fury...included with 1.50 patch) are required. All maps from base game and booster packs are in rotation.

Unreal Tournament 2004

Port - 7777

Max players - 10

Game mode(s) - Capture the Flag w/bots (Can map vote for different game modes)

Server version - 3369

Server Status Page

Other info - Server is running all official bonus packs, as well as some other extra maps and a map vote mutator. Any extra file downloads are handled by a fairly quick external Redirect Server.

• Like 2