Court tomorrow - and dealing with the current girl..

emsley

Seeing as none of you talk I'll give it a whirl.

My neighbor was violently attacked 6 months ago buy an abusive local drunk, , my neighbor been a thin 50 year old ex alcoholic who still has beer problems, any way this guy kicked him in the head 6 times, got busted and is hopefully up for sentencing after tomorrow. Trouble is the street I'm is full of pussies and no one would go with colin (my neighbor) to court, even though this asshole who beat him is a well known trouble causer/bully/thug/drunk same age as Colin but much more able bodied.

He has caused trouble with me on two occasions, but I wouldnt swing for him, he never went for me in all honesty, but last time we were in court he tried to intimidate me and colin came up to us and tried making him self look big etc, i have never known such an asshole in all my life.

Bottom line is colin wont go unless I go with him as his family wont help out, so I decided to support him threw it which might result in my house been vandalized etc, word is this guy might be looking at a bit of time, you guys reckon im doing the right thing i think i am after all the pain and trouble he has caused people on the street where i live.

in other news had 4 days break from the girl and i feel like a cunt becasue i am not really missing her all that much, man she was moaning over all kinds of shit..

Serious shit like this in england gets sorted one of two ways, you call the cops, or they guy gets a beat down.

No one will risk beating him up as every thinks he aint worth it, especially me.

I cant take just about anything, but laying your hands on me in a violent way...

Anyway Im not a big fan of street violence there is far too much of it going on other things that arnt worth the effort or consequences, if anything I want to move a place where violence is low, even if this guy only gets supervision it means he cant pipe up whatsoever as been supervised in the uk is strict IF someone has the balls to turn you in for been a dick.

I just hope its the last time I have to go with him, i dont enjoy court hearings.