neo-cream.com returns..

emsley

Great read. Sort of reminded me of Maddox a bit but funnier. Much better than all the usual shit :)

Im not ashamed to admit it but he is one of the influences in my style of writing, a lot of maddox fans say Im just a shit wannabe, but my other influences stem from Douglas adams (A hitchhikers guide to the galaxy) as my main inspiration, also maddox taught me how to grab a readers attention from start to finish, my other inspiration is terry pratchett but dam man, that guy could describe stuff in such vivid detail and churn out 500 pages like it was an essay on turnips.

Thanks for checking out my blog (i hate the word blog) i hope to continue to bring humorous posts, and real life scenarios.

From an aethestics point of view, the theme looks okay, but the blog Itself looks like it still needs a lot of effort. I'm thrilled you revived it, but is this better than what it was before? Otherwise make it a true revival. :lol:

Good luck

Edited by LoRd_SnOw

The real comeback is on the cards - you can expect the same shitty HTML look, and back to basics themes.

I dont even know If I can edit these blog things.

Along with a different name but "!Neocream!" Is still going to be remembered.

And the old grog drinkers forever etched in stone.

The real comeback is on the cards - you can expect the same shitty HTML look, and back to basics themes.

I dont even know If I can edit these blog things.

Along with a different name but "!Neocream!" Is still going to be remembered.

And the old grog drinkers forever etched in stone.

Hmm a logo would make it stand out more, or atleast give it meaning. If it's possible to do much deeper editing with html and adding images, i would recommend a logo. If you need help with that, you know where to reach me.