Srry for being Off topic but I need ASAP (or a link)

Psalms

Have you tried Set 2? For shits and giggles if nothing else.

Oh yeah, are you using the regular Neo-Geo BIOS files or a modification like the Universe BIOS? I'm asking because I'm using the Universe BIOS. I most likely wouldn't make any diference, but I'm using FBA Shuffle, not Kawaks.

Have you tired Set 2? For shits and giggles if nothing else.

Oh yeah, are you using the regular Neo-Geo BIOS files or a modification like the Universe BIOS? I'm asking because I'm using the Universe BIOS. I most likely wouldn't make any diference, but I'm using FBA Shuffle, not Kawaks.

Set 2 fatality is bootleg crap so no.

Im using Neo bios. the universe bio works for cutting the opponent in half for the last slash. But! can use overkill fatality.

Have you tired Set 2? For shits and giggles if nothing else.

Set 2 fatality is bootleg crap so no.

Im using Neo bios. the universe bio works for cutting the opponent in half for the last slash. But! can use overkill fatality.

anything new...

So you can or can't over Overkill?

I got nothing. Seems to work fine for me (despite no Practice mode, it seems), and I can't figure out any reason why it wouldn't work for you. You are either still doing something wrong, or there's some emulation aspect that neither of us has thought of.

EDIT: I did some digging, and apparently the Console mode's Practice mode is officially considered a bug, hence why it was removed in uncut (Set 1) version of the game.

The only way for players outside of an arcade to experience the Zetsumei Ougis was either through emulation or to get an unfixed version of the game and apply Razoola's Universe Bios to it, which allows access to the uncensored versions of the moves and fixes the bugs that the censorship created.

Have you enabled blood and/or fatalities in the Universe BIOS' internal cheat menu?

So you can or can't over Overkill?

I got nothing. Seems to work fine for me (despite no Practice mode, it seems), and I can't figure out any reason why it wouldn't work for you. You are either still doing something wrong, or there's some emulation aspect that neither of us has thought of.

EDIT: I did some digging, and apparently the Console mode's Practice mode is officially considered a bug, hence why it was removed in uncut (Set 1) version of the game.

The only way for players outside of an arcade to experience the Zetsumei Ougis was either through emulation or to get an unfixed version of the game and apply Razoola's Universe Bios to it, which allows access to the uncensored versions of the moves and fixes the bugs that the censorship created.

Have you enabled blood and/or fatalities in the Universe BIOS' internal cheat menu?

Just like I said in the last post. yes i did enable those things. I can do cut in half fatalites but Zetsumei Ougis button will not trigger out