Resource.XPR missing

seXBOX

After 6 months of getting my Xbox set up exactly as I wanted, the hard disk dies!

So for the past week I've rebuilt it - however I've run into a problem when trying to get CoinOPS Reignite Showcase back on.

Before showcase does anything it throws up the following:

The media/resource.xpr file is missing or damaged. The original file may be found in the media directory of the MAMEOX package (it is autogenerated during the build process, so you may have to rebuild it to obtain it).

Please place the correct file in the media directory on your XBOX and restart.

I have FTP'd the UDATA & TDATA save files to E: drive which was a condition of CoinOPS Gold- this didn't work (Point to note, Showcase is sat on F:\Emulators).

Tried replacing Default.XBE & Mameox.XBE with R3 standalone upgrade- didn't work.

Installed an MameDOX from the latest version of AutoInstaller. Managed to run MamDOX, thinking this may kick start the required file (resource.XPR), I ran showcase to no avail.

Did a search for resource.XPR in showcase on my PC - there doesn't appear to be one. Now I've had showcase up and running before hard disk died, so I'm a little perplexed.

Could anyone kindly shed any light?