DS DOWNLOADS

ALAN G

Hi guys, thanks for having me on your forum. You will have to bare with me, ive never been on a forum before.

Could you help me please. My wife bought a DS and a freind said that we could down load games from the internet via torrent sites.

And use a R4. I have downloaded the games but they are not showing. Im i doing somthing wrong?

Should i be using some kind of software?

Thanks Alan G. :thumbsup:

IM I DOING SOMTHING WRONG?

Yes.

In messageboards/forums that populate the Internet, there exists this thing called "Etiquette" which outlines the things you can and cannot do on forums. Specific rules on individual messageboards may or may not add additional rules to this all-encompassing etiquette. It is not all that dissimilar to the etiquette found in real life. As it stands now, you've broken one of the cornerstones of Internet Etiquette, namely you posted in ALL CAPS, which, had this place been some other less tolerant place, would have brought about your prompt beheading. Figuratively speaking of course.

Considering that 1Emulation is home to many upstanding persons who only seldom engage in searing flamewars where words like "fucktard", "greasy hambeast", and "grow a brain you fuckwat" are the norm, I've decided to let you go with a warning so you may get the help you seek.

As far as your problem is concerned, I'd recommend that you search the board for topics pertaining to the R4, since this is definitely not the first time somebody asked a question about it.