Im going to open a new site - looking for deciples of kick ass.

emsley

You may or may not or even care that I once had a pretty nifty site that was homage to every thing that you should never do, this normally included head butting children full on, kicking women in the cunt, and throwing napalm at a group of people with walking difficulties.

My site would be running right now if doorshost.net had managed to take the time to inform me i was floating round on a phantom server that had packed up and fucked off.

First of all Im needing a new server and I cant be paying fucked up amounts of money heres 50 bucks for a year and thats it. ill pay for my domain another way.

So if you know any reasonable server slam them up I can hot wire through pay pal through my buddies card.

Also

I cant draw for shit - I am looking for guys who are willing to stand by me and draw up some mean images such as an old lady punching a leeds city council desk servant in the nose.

This is important to me my last site died beyond my control or say, and I have a superb if not perfect domain name in mind.

Im looking for guys who will peg me up for the first year, will communicate with me, and be willing to draw up images for me - im not gonna mail you every 3 days going "Oh god Can you draw me a caterpillar fucking a fly!!??"

Think of it as a wall you can do anything to only that mean ass mofos are only invited because we are the shit.

A year has gone by without an update and i think its time to turn that around.

I can conduct - I just need a few good men with talent.

Also anyone versed in flash to a good level who has a god sense of humour/not caught up in his own world of "i must be discovered i must be paid" has a home with me on my journey becasue i suck at all things designy.

the call is from your destiny do you accept the call?

:P;)