CoinOPS Showcase TWO

BritneysPAIRS

I believe the quality is  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fair comment.

Have a nice day mate.

PS. Im a critical i know but i geniunely felt sorry for you as i hope you didnt pay too much.

I have half of the Genesis stuff still to finish (been slow as 2 family members have died in 10 days)

I am however keen to make vids for the NES FBA Legends emulator when i get time. Now surely a lot of these,

if better, could slide staight into a users CoinOps set-up ??? With your endorsement obviously !

ill give him a tool to grab a full set of videos and pics with the same names as the roms...if he wants it same as what CoinOPS does now this will save him alot of micro managing things...its up to him. But this thread is about a mirror to what you say and this is the first time ive done this. I think a vid is worth 10,000lines

I dont care about endorsments my name isnt on the emu at all I removed it years ago...no credits at all others do that

But this thread is about a mirror to what you say and this is the first time ive done this. I think a vid is worth 10,000lines

Didnt really understand where your coming from there.

please leave cba ive said my bit its written in plain english I know what you said and so do you I can post it but its pointless

this thread is pointless now thanks to you again....and it is the most enterainment ive had in ages lol hehehe

its a big day tommorrow Legends is here and it should be all what many have been looking for.....Wishing NES the best and thanks kenshiro it may reliase his dream

Thread closed but read it its all good (anyone can use the cba created thread I wont be as the bones (I looked at that thread and its a bit sad to me and not worth getting into...cheesy im guilty so ill joke and seems like a nevous vibe, kind of creepy) of it all are written here in black and white...ague about them elsewhere the facts are what they are)