Xmugen Character Help

Nextel

Does anyone know if Chuck Norris works on Xmugen. I've gotten as far as seeing his

character in the select screen and as far as the loading screen but then it seems

something happens and linux reboots.....I've run the character through the renamer

just to straighten anything out and still no go. Was he built alittle too hardcore for xbox

graphics?

Chuck Norris? Gotta see that. Is there a vid anywhere? I must get round to trying some Xmugen sometime.

Ok, seen it now. Gonna have to give that a very large Do Not Want. What a waste of time character.

I'll give a big Do Not Want to those too. I just don't see the point in a round starting, and then being over after one special move. I just don't see the fun.

Nobody knows?? I figured he was a high def character or something and couldnt be used in XMugen.

Any one out there that could figure this out? I know BP might be able to but it sounds like he's not gonna be around

much anymore.

From the youtube videos he doesn't look really hi res himself, but the effects and stuff do. Have you tried asking at one of the mugen sites?

Is Chuck a new character? As in made after the recent update to Mugen. If so it's possible there could be an incompatibily with new characters in XMugen coz Xmugen is based on the older version of Mugen. Just a thought, if characters were being made in a different way somehow since the update. Or like you say he could just be too memory draining for the xbox to handle.