Sengoku Blade Soundtrack

Does anyone have the CD soundtrack of the Sega Saturn game Sengoku Blade? I'm looking for it to use as background music for my new FBA-XXX Pro skin. I can't find the soundtrack to download or even buy anywhere. I have the actual game for the Saturn, but it's music doesn't come as CD audio tracks like a lot of Saturn games did, so I can't rip the tracks that way. I can run the game perfectly on my PC with SSF, which allows easy sound recording, so I can record the music from the game real time as it runs, but there is no handy sound test menu for me to just play the music. All I can do is play through the actual game with sound recording on, but that means I get all the sound effects too, which is no good. I could really do with finding the CD soundtrack that was released. Sites with info on the game list it like so: Sengoku Blade / Psikyo [Pony Canyon / Scitron - PCCB-00216 - May 17, 1996]

Does anyone have or know anyone who has this CD, either for real or MP3 rip? I'm guessing it was only released in Japan.

Thanks, it'd be great if you could find the actual soundtrack. I was told about a program called M1, which I can use to play and record the music straight from the MAME rom itself. It works ok, but the music in the rom is in the form of short looping tracks. The soundtrack CD itself will probably have the full songs.

Sorry, no dice. The only track I could find fitting the description is on the Scitron Spring Fair '97 Sampler Disc (Dance in the Sky). The official soundtrack is notoriously hard to find, evident by the lack of collectors owning said soundtrack - as far as Internet sources are to be believed anyway. So to find a rip of the disc in any format is even more unlikely.