MAJOR STALKER! Phone hacker!

Shoma

I hav a serious problem,

THere is someone who is texting my gf texts i sent to girls(nothing bad) to my phone through and anonymous # through moblemammonth.com

And also this person is sending texts she talked to with guys(nothing bad) to may phone using the same way.

NOw somehow she is able to geti into our phones and record our texts!

Im not sure how but this is becoming a real problem, this person hates the fact that we're together but honestly, thats a long list so i cant narrow it down but whoever it is, they hav to be friggin smart!

1. Cant block number cuz website gives da text a diff number every time

2. DOnt know hw this person is bale to catch all our texts.

3. There is nearly no way (that i know) to figure out at least... HOW this person is catching our texts!

WHoever is doing this is not only tech-savvy but also smart to corner us in a way where we cannot indicate who this is.

Anyone, please! I really need your help on this! :(

If you can't see the enemy make the enemy come out to you. Figure out a way to communicate to her false information to see if she'll fall for a trap. That or call the phone company and get them involved :/. Use your brain!

this could be a targeted thing. think of all the ppl u know who are tech nerds. ask them how you can hack ppls phones. could be ur neighbour. could be someone who h8s u. culd be some unemployed ass who is bored out of his mind and whats to piss ppl off.

I saw a vid on youtube or somewhere and it was about phone hackers. thay got this equipment including a computer and an antenna of some sort and it can fit mostly in a backpack. they can be on a roof stealing texts and contacts lists form passer-bys.

If you can't see the enemy make the enemy come out to you. Figure out a way to communicate to her false information to see if she'll fall for a trap. That or call the phone company and get them involved :/. Use your brain!

Since Im sure you DONT understand ,

THe company can only track da source of the text which will lead back to website,

I've contacted the website in hope that they have some sorta cache or memory of all the pple who send texts through thier site, and hopefully they can locate an IP address(by being given a date of text sent and phone number). They havent replied back yet.

I believe that is da only way, i may try our phone provider later on. maybe they can get some investigators involved hopefully.