In regards with code veronica need help

hi

hi fellas, im new here and i just started to use nulldc + code veronica from kalisto. i got a problem with disc 2, its like stated in this thread http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21975 since i dont feel like digging up his thread, i made my own. so theres no problem with disc 1 i got past it with no problems at all, then it asked me to load up disc 2, then i checked the my folders disc 2 which was from the extracted .rar file from kalisto. the folders contents has numerous "kalrecv2.001, kalrecv2.002 and so on until kalrecv2.032" and has another file named "kalrecv2.sfv". since im really new to this stuff im kinda lost of what to do tried searching the net for tags and still havent got a clue on what to do. i tried opening kalrecv2.001 with winrar and it showed 2 files inside .bin and .cue which i dont have a clue what it is. so is there anyone who can help me with my problem thanks in advance will really APPRECIATE IT.

What you have is a split RAR archive that contains the disc image (BIN) and its information file (CUE) for disc 2.

Extract. Mount/swap/whatever. Hope for the best.

hi agozer thnx for the reply, ok if its a split rar archive like youve said how would i mount/swap/whatever it on nulldc? if i try to mount it using daemon tools when i select to mount a new image it doesnt recognize any of the "split rar archive files". so how can i mount it?

ps btw how can i use .mdf and .mds files with nulldc when i boot it, it only shows an audio disc

Edited by ryujin13

I said "Extract".

As in extract the disc image and the CUE file from the split archive to a folder. Then mount it.

In regards to the MDF/MDS, either the disc image is non-selfboot or the image is corrupt.

I said "Extract".

As in extract the disc image and the CUE file from the split archive to a folder. Then mount it.

In regards to the MDF/MDS, either the disc image is non-selfboot or the image is corrupt.

i see ok what i did is extracted kalrecv2.001 with winrar which gave me kalrecv2.bin/.cue and i mounted it on daemon tools and used the gdrom swap option and the console said not the disc2 of recv so it might be corrupted i guess. well thanks anyways......