Rage of the Dragons help...

Hi, currently playin this game in MAME B)

if nebody has completed this game pls do post here how to kill the toughest Boss "Johanen"

OMG :( i've tried so many times but failed...

is there ne strategy or trick to kill this folly.. :(

the cheats r also not there 4 this game... :(

personally, I've never been able to beat Johann without cheating. He's downright brutal. Some sources say that it's best to use jump kicks and sweeps, but usually Johann just counters my efforts with his main Super.

personally, I've never been able to beat Johann without cheating. He's downright brutal. Some sources say that it's best to use jump kicks and sweeps, but usually Johann just counters my efforts with his main Super.

But is there ne cheat available in MAME to kill johann :(

Yes, it is there, I just looked trough my cheat.dat. It's also listed in MAME information repositories like MAWS.

Oh..i use older version of MAME...

well i saw dat in MAWS & there they have some codes...can i use those cheat codes (00110309 :( )

in MAME cheat options... :naughty:

Why won't you just use a newer version of MAME? By the sound of it, your MAME version is really old if it doesn't have cheats for ROTD. Of couse, you can just download a newer version of the MAME chet dat so that you can get those cheats (although I'm not sure if the newest cheat.dat works for you, since the cheat engine was overhauled not long ago).