Zelda Collection burning problems

I have some problem burning Zelda Collection-NGC-Down to my gamecube. When I try to load a game everything freeze.

I have read that I shoud use tool named FSTFIX_v1_5F.

So I downloaded it, but I dont understand what I should do. I also read that I should use OPTION t and f.

So what should I do now?

I already wasted two discs on Zelda Collection.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also tried my self.

First the image file name was down-zelda.iso

I renamed it to fstfix down-zelda.gmc t f

I draged down-zelda.gmc t f into FSTFIX.EXE

Then this came up:

GC.png

When that was done, a file named fs_fstfix.iso was created. Is that the file I was looking for?

Options "t" and "f" correspond to switches that you have to pass to the commandline program (FSTFIX.EXE) before or after you've passed the filename to the program (whether switches are defined before of after the filename depends on the program). It does NOT mean that you need to rename the filename to "fstfix down-zelda.gmc t f". (seriously, files of such nature do not exist without user error; filenames have a name portion of varying length, followed by the extension of varying length, usually three letters, and NOTHING after that).

What you are trying to tell the commandline program with the haphazard renaming and dragging is to try and process a file called "fstfix down-zelda.gmc t f" that doesn't have an extension.

Agozer, thanks for the reply. But I am still little confused.

I also tried this:

I named the game image to zelda.iso

I opend cmd, and wrote:

D:/TEST/FSTFIX zelda.iso t f

Then it said ":zelda.iso cannot be found".

What should I do? How can I fix this?

Edited by BVG

I don't think you need to change the extension of the image to .ISO; you should keep it .GCM unless FstFix demands a certain file extension.

However, looking at the execution log above with you experimenting on the "renamed monster", omit the extension of the image completely and just use "[path to FSTFIX, whatever it is]\fstfix zelda t f" and pass that line to the program.

I don't think you need to change the extension of the image to .ISO; you should keep it .GCM unless FstFix demands a certain file extension.

However, looking at the execution log above with you experimenting on the "renamed monster", omit the extension of the image completely and just use "[path to FSTFIX, whatever it is]\fstfix zelda t f" and pass that line to the program.

well the file was ISO when I extracted it, but I also tried .gmc

Now I am getting little frustated.

I try to explain as good as I can.

FSTFIX.exe (version 1.5f) and zelda.iso (also tried .gmc) are both in d:/

So I open Run, enter cmd and write this:

d:\FSTFIX.exe "zelda.iso" f t

I also tried

d:\FSTFIX "zelda.iso" f t

And it says "file cant be found"

Acording to this guide I am doing noting wrong(taken from modthatcube)

An easy way to tell if your image is wiped is to check it's filesize. If the image isn't exactly "1,459,978,240 bytes" then it has been wiped, underdumped and/or curroupted. To fix the image with FSTFIX go to our downloads section, grab "Loony Cube's Wiped GCM Fixer/FSTFIX v1.5f", extract it to the directory that contains the image and then run it via the command line interface as shown in the example below.

c:\fstfix.exe "Zelda Twilight Princess (beta).iso" f

Remeber that I my english is not so good so an exempel would help :clapping:

Edited by BVG